Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nobody Cares

Nobody cares.

Not the news reporters, the rappers, 
the police officers, the teachers, the athletes, 
the politicians, the doctors, the pastors, 
the business owners, the coach’s—NOBODY!!!

Now if I know people as well as I think I do, 
the average person has already concocted 
ten different ways to call me a 
foolish-moron-numbskull-blockhead. 
And that only ensures one thing, 
that I have your undivided attention. 
Which means at this very moment 
I have more power over you 
than you have over yourself. 
And that smirk you wear on 
your face only proves my point.

Your trying to convince yourself that 
I’m some crazy ignorant guy spewing 
nonsense thats unworthy of your intellect. 
But still you read on searching for the dead end 
you think my moral compass has led me to, 
hoping it doesn’t lead you down the same path.

Well, 
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, 
but I was always taught you don’t 
condemn people like that. 
In fact, you pray for them. 
Because those are the kind of 
people that need your help the most.

So much for humanity, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment